15,01,000 - 35,01,000 P.A
Posted 194 day(s) ago
01.10 - 01.20 Yrs
Job Title- CAO/COO (Chief Administration/Operating Officer)
Reporting to the Directors of the company
• Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
• Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies and procedures.
• Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
• Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
• Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
• Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
• Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
• Willing to travel to ascertain statutory Compliances and address legal issues of all Centres.
• Controls manpower and general administration costs
• Work closely with the marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
• A minimum of 8yrs+ years’ experience
• Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• An analytical mind set with excellent organizational skills.
S.R. Recruitment is a leading Job Consulting Agency in India which makes sure an array of job opportunities are filled with skilled professionals in different sectors. Whether you are looking for candidates in the banking, pharmaceutical, digital marketin